This is a good quality jigsaw which was enjoyable to do. Lots of colours and interesting, comical subtle comments,
which at times made me laugh out loud, Very clever and very entertaining
Short review is by guest reviewer, Kay
More about the jigsaw:
• A bright, colourful and highly detailed comedy puzzle
• Depicts the imaginary “Cheaposave” supermarket, which is full of hilarious surprises!
• This is number 15 in this popular and widely-collected series
• Created by Midlands-based artist and author Geoff Tristram
• High quality 1000pc puzzle. Puzzle measures 69.9 x 49.7cm when complete.